Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm 3 Months Old!!!

Wow time flies! Last week my parents took me to Chuck-E-Cheeses:) for Ashton's 2yr b-day. I was fascinated by the place. And I am practicing how to sit up on my own using mom's boppy...it's fun! Here are the pics we took over the week:

Yummy!

Oh Hi Mr Octopus:)


Ashton got to have ChuckE to sing happy b-day to him, he didn't seem to care much

I was kind of freaked out by a giant singing mouse


I think the cake was Ashton's favorite part of his b-day...mmmm tres leches


My mom and I:) I have my dad's eyes


Dad showing me all about fishing


Mom showing me how to shoot hoops...Don't worry Uncle Brian she sucks, you can teach me the right way when I'm old enough


Dad showed me too, he was a little better than mom:)


Look at Ashton,isn't he dreamy. I wish I could figure out how to pinch my dad's nose


Here I am learning how to sit up


I'm doing pretty good!


Here I am this morning...so cute:)


Ciao for now!!!


Bella

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bella's reaction to Chucky cracks me up!

Unknown said...

Shay, she is beautiful! Such an expressive face, so cute. Hope all is well with everyone. BTW, Dave looks like a pretty happy papa.

Anonymous said...

Well Susan linked to your blog, and I lost like 10 minutes reading all of your posts. Congratulations on a beautiful baby. I'm also destined to return now that I have another source of cute baby pictures and the occasional Soren picture. Best Wishes!