Saturday, February 14, 2009

What's Been Going on in My World?....

A lot has happened in the past week. I'm teething ever so fiercely, and I was introduced to solid foods!

Learning to play the piano...

Trying to keep proper form....how am I doing Grandma Shari?


Playing with my musical instruments


Smiling away as always :)


Mom put on Happy Feet for us to watch too....it's a good movie!


Mom and me :)


Playing ball with Odyssius....I love him sooooo much!!!


I'm drinking out of cups now too, we'll have to get this on video for you...I don't even make that big of a mess


Wow dad...how did you get upside down?


And here it comes......Ready?.....I can't wait.....

Yeah for carrots!!!
(homemade & mixed with breast milk of course)



Thanks dad...but I think I've got the hang of this....


See... I told you!


What? I'm eating


That was good!!!!!



Watch me in action!


That's all!

Ciao!
Bella

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures you guys!!! We saw Bella only a week or two ago, and she already looks more grown up! What a beauty! Congrats on the solid food. I can see she has an independent streak with wanting to hold the cup and spoon herself :)