Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fun Times and I FINALLY Met Grandma Carol and Grandpa Kenny!!!

Here are the last few weeks of my life....I'm 8months old now and as busy as ever! I get into everything, and I love to climb things. Grandma Carol and Grandpa Kenny finally got to come and meet me...we had a good time :) Hope you enjoy my pics and videos :-P

Mom and I on Catalina Island :)


Eating, I mean reading my Easter cards....Thank You all for the wonderful Easter gifts you sent me :)


CLIMBING!!!!! It is soooooo much fun!!


AH! Mom I swear I wasn't gonna eat the books.....well maybe just a taste :)


Look what I found!!!


What are these little things....I see Tyler eating them all the time....
they smell funny :-P


Grandma Carol all Smiles reading me my favorite book!


Laughing w/Dad...we have so much fun!!!


See what I mean!


Kisses from Grandma <3


All Smiles w/Grandpa Kenny


I caught a lobster!
Like my blanket? My mom's friend Rachel made it for me


Peek-a-boo


Gotcha mom!


Ok nevermind....you got me!



Check this out!
I can drink from a cup with minimal assistance!!!




I've been doing this for a while, but mom and dad still make a big deal out of it



Ciao'
Bella

1 comment:

susan said...

Such a happy smiley girl! :)