Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fun Times!!!

Wow! This post is filled with a lot of fun times I've had recently :-) Check it out!! Oh and look for the play button....two of these are video not pictures :)

Goin for the hippie look....don't worry dad I don't much like it.


Check out my new kicks! Thanks Nanna and Grandpa!


So my mom got me these really fun looking bowls....


But they frustrate me....They stick to my tray!!!


I love to climb things....makes mom a little nervous....but she lets me do it


99% of the time I make it back to the ground unscathed :)


oops!!! you caught me at it again :)


See I made it safely again :)



I am even better at waling now...wait til you see me in person:)


This is one of the rooms I play in at Kidspace Children's Museum, I have a really good time there. I will put more up on this place later...I have some fun video :)



Here we are at the Ocean in Malibu


Here I am eating a shovel of sand!


Nope....I didn't much like it


But that didn't stop me from playing in it



I actually get sand in the pail sometimes!


More to come soon!!!
Ciao!
Bella

1 comment:

susan said...

That's some impressive walking, Miss Bella! The climbing looks familiar...watch out Mama Shay ;)