Saturday, October 17, 2009

Growing Up Fast!

Since my last post; I was ill, I learned to play the harmonica, I can sometimes alert mom as to when I'm about to go potty, I am recognizing the letters of the alphabet, and my vocabulary is growing and improving on a daily basis. Enjoy my pics!

Dad caters to me when I'm sick...he's such a good dad!


The overalls I'm wearing were my mom's when she was a baby


Mom made me this foam alphabet...it's fun!


I literally took my dad's hat off his head and put it on mine then ran to my slide and scurried up it, with dad close on my heels to retrieve his hat....which ultimately changed to protecting me from falling off my slide :)


I'm gonna have to be extra stubborn in my teen years for this one!!!


Mom calls this game "Alphabet Hopscotch"


Odysseus and I have become best friends <3
And you wouldn't believe how protective he is of me!


I am very into my studies....just like my dad!


I do my best experimenting during play...
I also get hurt the most during that time :(


So, my legs started to spread further apart from each other, I went with it...
found out I need to do more baby yoga!


I think I have officially entered the mimic stage.
Actually, I'm just trying to make dad feel bad for sitting in my reading chair :)


My harmonica playing is getting good...I'll have mom video me playing once I'm a little better.
And yes the shirt says "my daddy's an Arrogant Bastard" as in the beer.


Check out the back of it!
And look how long my hair is getting!


Yummy!!!! Post nasal drip!!!


CIAO!
Bella

1 comment:

susan said...

Great letters; aren't they fun? :) I feel like every post I gush about how big she's getting. It's hard being so far away and not getting to see the incremental growth. :(