Monday, January 18, 2010

Holidays Continued...

Let me see...where did we leave off??? Oh yeah! Christmas morning :)

Santa left me a message!


Yeah Presents!



Why do manufacturers have to make it so difficult to remove the toy from the package?


I <3>


Red is definitely my color!


The day after Christmas, mom took me to see great aunt Carol's horse


Her name is Connie...she's beautiful isn't she?!


Mom let me down and I ran straight for Connie...but I wasn't too sure what to do next...


So I decided to touch her...



And she put her head down for me to pet her nose :)


I think she likes me:) Her breath is really warm.


There were even miniature donkeys at the farm in NY....one tried to eat my jacket!


How cool am I?!?! I can balance a ball on my nose!



Adios freezing cold!!!!! Hello AZ sunshine!!!
More importantly...Hello Odysseys!!! I missed him soooooo much!


I gave him sooooooo many hugs, well when he would stay still long enough for me to:)


Yeah it's Christmas again!!!


Thanks Pa! I wasn't quite sure what it was for.


I got to go to the zoo for my first time! The first animal I saw was a tiger...and my face said it all!


I got more and more excited about the animals as the day went on


WOW! A real live Giraffe...I call them "giaf"
Thanks for giving me a better view Pa :)



Grandma had to hold me back from touching the "pretty bird"


I thought it was a dog at first but mom told me it was a bear!


This thing is called an anteater....I'm not even gonna attempt to say that.


I love you mom!

I love you too grandma!


Pretty pink birds....they don't move much


Spectacular day at the zoo with my parents and grandparents, Thanks <3


Oh wait....Aunt Ann I think we are suppose to look at the camera when we say "cheese"


That's more like it!


Looks like Pa needs some help removing the toy.
(We had to open presents over the span of a few days...stimulation overload.
)


This book is great....the ladybug actually moves!

Read it again Pa!


Oh, this is Duke...my other favorite dog...he lets me give him as many hugs as I want. And that is the end of my crazy holiday trip. I hope you enjoyed:)

Ciao!
Bella

1 comment:

Mrs. Robinson said...

Yup--I enjoyed it! Are your mom and dad going to the Catalina Clean-up this year?

Mrs. Robinson