Thursday, March 4, 2010

Quick Update :)

Here are a few quick pics over the last month. I am currently battling the side effects of teething.....runny nose, congested sinuses, ah the joys of childhood!


Houston...we have a problem...JK


Aunt Ann let me help you get ready, I'll comb your hair


Here now you be the hair stylist.


What? Am I not supposed to be up here?


Playing in the rain...It's like showering with your clothes on.


Thank you Aunt Lara...of course I'll be your valentine!

Um....I really just want to eat the delicious food on the table already.


I absolutely fell in love with Molly...Aunt Lara and Uncle Bill...can I have her???


We went to the zoo again while we were in Tucson...the giraffes are hugging!


I'm just pretending to ride in the jeep...Ody can't drive


We sat contentedly in the Jeep while dad worked away, seriously for almost an hour.


Good Night!

Ciao!
Bella



1 comment:

susan said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Miss you guys!