Monday, October 4, 2010

Change on a daily basis!

Labor Day :)
In Alpine w/my friends Alexa, Ben, Adriana, and Bob


Of course I'm not gonna sit still for the camera....c'mon Adriana!


On a mini nature walk w/Dad and my friends


Adriana and Bob gave me presents! A camping chair and lantern! Thanks!!!


Dad teaching me to cast:)


We had a great time fishing!


Yes it was cold...dad is nuts....and I'm taking after him:)



Pizza night!!! We get to watch a movie too!!!
I get so into my movies though....


That I forget to eat...hehehe


Cerrillos Hike W/Dad
Getting the pay envelope...


All paid and on our hike :)


Pizza we made together after our hike...mmmm


Park Days
I played so hard at the park today, that I wolfed down my steak, spinach, rice and passed out.


Resting after another long day at the park

The following is a series of me being adorable




























Ciao for now!
Bella



No comments: