Monday, March 23, 2009

Really Been A While!!!

Hi! So I'm sorry that I haven't been able to update recently....mom's computer is still on the brink :( Here are some of the pics over the past two weeks:

Standing Strong


I Love Eating!


Ooooohhh Grandpa Whatcha Got There?


Like my fun shades???


May I have that please Grandpa?


Story time...my favorite!!!!


Yeah for bath time!!!


Odysseus waiting patiently for me to finish my teething cookie :)


Dad simulating a rocking boat....I don't get seasick :)


Just being cute :)


Happy St. Patty's Day!


For those of you who have had the privilege of hearing my wonderful new favorite sound....me screeching....this is one of the faces that accompanies it!


Here is another one :)


Grandpa Henry this is for you.....how do you like my upward dog pose?


And here is my attempt at downward dog :)


I made it all the way over here from my mat.....going backwards....but that is a direction


Then mom takes and puts me back on my mat :( well, at least she let me stand up this time :)

I enjoy listening to dad play his saxophone!


I love this pic!



There! We're updated!!!


Ciao!
Bella


1 comment: