Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stills and Motion :)

I went swimming for my very first time yesterday.......I really liked it! Mom found me a long sleeve rash guard (great sun protection!) w/matching swim shorts...the things they make for kids these days!!! Mom also brought the underwater camera and took some video....Hope you enjoy!



Here I am in the first few moments....




Here I am a few moments later....it didn't take me that long to adjust ;)


Story time is one of my favorite times of the day....I even participate by turning the pages for mom and dad...



I make mom and dad read at least 5 books to me at story time, or re-read my favorite ones :)

Now for some stills:

Chillin' w/Odysseus


I prefer drinking out of cups


Got the position down....now how do I go forward???


Maybe if I start off in the runner's pose.....


Nope....I just end up in downward dog pose....I'll get this crawling thing eventually!

Ciao'
Bella

1 comment:

susan said...

Too cute, the pic with Odysseus! Glad she had a fun time at the pool :)