Friday, October 3, 2008

Been A While

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted...we moved and my mom hasn't had internet access. From where we left off on the last post...I've grown alot!!! Here are a few pics of me getting bigger:)
I make funny faces like my Dad.
Here we are on a bench at Caltech
Like the shirt says!!

Last weekend Grandma Shari drove out from Tucson to help my mom while Dad was away. She brought her big dog Duke too and we all had a great time:)

Lookin Cute

I feel all exposed!!

Even bigger than the last pic. By the way I love my swing...thanks Homyk family:)

Dad gave me my first bottle...after a half hour of trying to get me to stop crying...the bottle worked! I prefer breastfeeding...but I was hungry!
Here I am this morning!!! Great now we're updated!

That's all for now! Until next time...
Ciao,
Bella

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What beautiful pictures! You should frame the last one.

Anastasia L said...

You guys all look adorable! I'm so happy for you. :)