Sunday, October 12, 2008

My First Engagement Party!!!

Hi Everyone:) I went to my first engagement party last night for my cousin Anita and her fiance Harrison. This was a few days prior but my mom thought this picture of me was cute, so she put it in there.

First off...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Anita and Harrison

I met alot of my family last night, I got to meet:

My Great Aunt Rae and Great Uncle Bill

My Cousin Ally

My Cousin Trina

My Aunt Faye and Uncle Dan....
Do I hear the pitter patter of little feet in your future? I really think Aunt Faye & Uncle Dan would be great parents, don't they look like naturals?
I mean really, look how gentle uncle Dan is with me here:

My cousin Carla is also recently engaged to Bill who is a fantastic guy... he couldn't be there last night cause he is working in Dubai....I hope I can go visit him one day.
Congratulations Carla and Bill!!!

My cousins are all so Beautiful....
I'm lucky to share the same genes:)

Also...Congratulations to Heather and James...They just got married!
Careful James...Babies make babies.

And here I am the morning after...
telling dad all about last night.

Well that's all...
Ciao,
Bella


No comments: