Monday, October 20, 2008

Quick Update

Hi family:)

Well I got my first vaccine last week....I ended up with a fever and was not really myself for the few days following. Now that I feel like myself again, I have to go get another shot tomorrow:( My mom is keeping her fingers crossed that I don't have a rxn to the shot this time.

Here are some pics over the past few days....by the way I am 9 weeks old today and I weighed almost 12lb and was 22.75in at my last visit to the Dr.

Dancin' with my Dad:)



Sweet Dreams


I love Sundays


Reading along with Dad

Chillin in my stroller....I LOVE being outside by the way



Dad made a KILLER rotisserie chicken this weekend....mmmmmmm


Here is one with my mom....she is always taking my picture.

That's it for today. Hope you are all doing well.
CIAO,
Bella




No comments: