Monday, December 1, 2008

Growth And Development

Here is the house we moved into:)



I know I'm touching it...But I'm not quite sure how


Learning how to sit up....Finding Nemo is Fascinating!!!


This play gym rocks!


Chubby cheeks!


I learned to stick out my tounge!

Aunt Susan, Uncle Daryl, and Carrie stopped by to meet me on their way to Aunt Rae's


Soren, Aunt Susan and I....sorry moms, our attention is elsewhere:)


I met my parents' friend Kirsten....again...babies make babies!


Soren that tickles...whatever you do don't...


UH...too late


Priceless!!!!!!


CIAO!!!!!
Bella

2 comments:

susan said...

Oh man, those are great. :)

Anonymous said...

You keep encouraging me to come back with these fun pictures.

I don't think I mentioned last time, but I love the first person narrative you have going.