Monday, December 22, 2008

More on me =)

Well over the past couple weeks a lot has happened to me. I got more shots (they sucketh), I went to work w/my mom, I didn't poop for a week straight (worried my parents) but I'm totally fine. And now some of my hair is falling out....Great! But in spite of all of that, I'm still a happy girl =) See for yourself:

Hi Everyone =)


I am starting to teethe...everything goes in the mouth


My play gym has sooooo much for me to put in my mouth.....if only I could get it there :(

Fine, if you won't let me have it Mr. Octopus then:


Need I say more?

I love bath time, and my pink duck:)

It needs to be in my mouth too!


Look at me stand...I'm amazed at myself


oooohhhh Kitty


Oh, this is cute...my dad after a day of watching me...he does a great job while mom is at work. This past weekend he climbed our Orange tree and let me sit in the driver seat of the Wrangler, I got to use the seat belt too =)

Here is Dad's idea of color coordination....love the socks dad:)


But I don't care....Dad makes me laugh!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!
Ciao,
Bella

I Forgot to Say...HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT AUNT CAROL!!!

No comments: