Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm 4 Months Old!!!!

I had my 4 month b-day yesterday! Here are the photos from Thanksgiving through my 16th week. Enjoy!!!

Mom and I on Turkey Day:)


My friend Natalie at the Beginning of Turkey Day

Natalie at the End of Turkey Day. Mom gave her sidewalk chalk for the back patio, she apparently had a good time:)

Dad and Uncle Matt grilling a 10lb ham......mmmmm

Chillin' with Nick after a big Dinner:)

I start out the night sleeping underneath both my pink blanket and my comforter, but I somehow manage to creep out into the corner with my pink blanket still in tact!

Doing good sitting up:)

Tummy time Series....I'm starting to push myself up!

I get tired pretty quick.

But I try try again. I look dazed and confused don't I?

And again.


Push ups are very tiring:)


I love this new bouncer! Thanks Aunt Susan:)

Seriously! It's way fun!

Good Morning:)

My new favorite face to make at mom and dad :-P


Smiling for the mamarazzi:)

Ciao'
Bella


1 comment:

susan said...

I'm glad she's enjoying the bouncer! Those last 2 pics are priceless.