Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Turned 5 Months Old On Jan 18th!!!!

Well here I am in my 6th month....I'm not looking forward to the next round of vaccinations, but I don't get those until Feb. Anyway...here are some photos of the past week or so...Enjoy!!!

This is Tyler, my cat.....He's really soft


He is getting used to me grabbing him....he actually seems to enjoy it now

Although my mom doesn't think he likes it when I grab his face like this


My first bell-bottom jeans....cute huh?


I am just sooooo adorable :)


Ohhh Boy mom did you hear dad...we're going on a hike!!!


This is the view from the trail behind our house....not too bad.


On the hike :)


Walking home from our little hike :)


Wait a sec dad...let me see the GPS....how far did you say we walked?


Here I am in my backpack....I wasn't in the mood to have my picture taken....mom and I were on a hike and there are just too many things to see.

Mom tried to get my picture....this was the best she could do

Here I am with Aunt Susan and my friend Soren

Grabbing the Lens!!!

Ciao for now!!!

Bella

No comments: