Friday, January 30, 2009

Next Developmental Phase & Extreme Cuteness!

Well, I can sit up on my own now! Mom says I can't possibly get any cuter...but she's wrong...I've only just begun with the cuteness!!!

I'm actually enjoying my reflection in this photo...mom got fancy with the camera and the mirror.


Wow look at that lens!


An attempt at rolling over....I've rolled over a few times but I can't seem to do it on a regular basis as of yet.


WOW! This thing is sooooo much fun! I think I've got the hang of this.


Ooops! Maybe not quite yet


See! I told you I could sit up on my own


Yeah that's right....I'm a baby big girl now :)


Although I still fall over alot :(


Learning my numbers with the toy Nanna and Grandpa gave me


HI MOM!!!


Seriously mom...could you please put the camera away?


I love sitting up on my own...Don't worry, my mom is barricading me in with her leg.


WAZ UP!


Yuck!


New face = New sound


Got my Toes!


CIAO!!!

BELLA

No comments: