Saturday, January 3, 2009

My First Illness :( BLAH!

Well it's official, I have a cold :-P I can say I really don't like it much. All the mucous running down your face and throat, the congestion, and the aches. Not to mention I have no idea how to handle these new bodily functions....Thanks for the help mom and dad :) Anyway here are some more pics from after the holidays...enjoy!

Opening the last of my x-mas gifts...Thanks Nanna & Grandpa :)

Wow! what is that stuff???

Ooohhh that's cute!

This is a good book, and its interactive too!

I'm sorry did you say something?

Here I am making one of my dad's facial expressions!

Aunt Shanna and Uncle Matt gave me this high-chair for x-mas....it's great being at the table with my family =)

Trying to whistle like mom does for the dog

Definitely my dad's daughter...already interested in coffee!

And now the sickness...Yeah for post nasal drip!

I HATE being sick....I HATE it!!


And I leave you while I lay in bed and watch movies all day, wish me luck on getting better!

Ciao'
Bella

No comments: