Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Continually Changing

Hi :)

I have been getting pretty good at furniture surfing lately and I even stand without holding onto things. That is until I realize I'm not holding onto something; then I fall. I have started signing too. I use the sign for 'more' and 'eat'. I still have lots to learn though. Anywho....here are the pics I'm sure you want to see. Enjoy :)

After our long vacation it was nice to sit on our patio with dad telling me a story :)


I'm starting to get the hang of this Chuckit thing...but I seem to bore Ody


Yup this means I'm hungry...put me in my high chair please


Arriba!!! and onto the head it goes


I can open cabinets now too...this one is designated especially for me :)


I can't seem to completely stand underneath this table anymore


So Happy!


What? I'm saving the blueberries for later...Duh!


See and their stickiness is the perfect hair gel. Like it?


I found you mom!


I don't want to work...I want to bang on the drum all day! Now if only I could actually hit it


Does this really surprise you?


The last book was good, but I need something more challenging....hmmm
How about Organic Chemistry? That sounds fun!


I ate something that didn't agree with me...so I threw up.
I felt great afterward!


And with that....
Ciao'
Bella

No comments: