Thursday, July 9, 2009

More on Me :)

Wow! I am actually getting caught up on my blog posting. Cross one off on my 'To Do' list....next item 'Walking'. hehehehehehehehehe

Pearly Whites :)


These make great sounds when you bang on them!


Each one is different...this is great!


Dad! Mom was showing me how to play the guitar


Patio dinners are so much fun...I love to look at the birds


Here Ody...wanna play ball?


Well??? I switched to your tennis ball and I threw it for you...now go get it.


I am learning to kick the ball....I am actually pretty good at it.


Thanks for being my step stool Dad :)


Now just hold still for me while I use your face as a step


My parents make the weirdest faces to entertain me


So I entertain them right back....Ta Da


Pictures can never do justice to just how messy I get :-)


I've just started to take a liking to my stuffed animals...this is Bolt


Cute huh?


Ciao
Bella







No comments: