Saturday, July 11, 2009

Curiosity

I am FINALLY caught up with my blog posts...I can go back to doing one a week!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only cabinet I'm allowed to play in....but at least mom has stocked it with all sorts of interesting things for me to play with....like this water bottle.....Mom it's empty!


Now I know she gets the water from in here somewhere....
This is also another one of my favorite places to play in the kitchen....
But I'm not allowed to for that long...I almost figured out how to open the door though :)


My attempt at a karate pose...knees up, hands postured...not too bad...I could loose the spoon


Soren got me this headband....cute huh? It is really comfy too, I don't even try to take it off


Here is a better pic of the headband


Be quiet...I'm having a bad hair day!


I'm going for the Einstein look

Ok so it's official..... I TOOK MY FIRST 3 STEPS!!!!!!! It'll still be a few months before I am officially walking, but I got my feet wet! Sadly there is no footage of my taking my steps....but there are pictures of the moments after. Mom and Dad are a bit concerned because my first steps were not toward them but toward a little boy....
And here it is!!! Moments after I took my first steps!!!!

That is Tiago, the little boy I walked to :)
Look how proud my dad is!


I'm still kinda stunned that I did it!


Here I am trying to go again...


The look of achievement!


Then Ashton and Natalie came over to congratulate me :)


All that walking and excitement tired me out...
here I am this afternoon during a 3 hr nap I took :)


Ciao'
Bella

1 comment:

susan said...

I love the Einstein look. ;) And the headband/onesie combination is SO cute! Yay for taking those first steps Miss Bella!