Thursday, July 16, 2009

This one is for my Dad :)

Hope the conference is going well....good luck on your presentation! Mom and I miss you lots :-)

Remember the other day while you were making bread, you dropped some flour on the floor, you got to take these pics of me.....


Because I of course put the flour all over my face :)


It is almost as big as me :)

Our attempt at making a band :)


And then you caught me feeding both myself and Odysseus my snack :)

Did the cherries give you a belly ache Ody?

I think I found a cherry in your fur....hold still

I have always wanted to grab your nose :)


You let me see your brand new 2009 US Mint collectors coins...


Well....what did you expect me to do?


Helping me learn to walk (happy birthday Dad)...I love these moments with you <3


I love going to the Ath....I do my best walking here. And I love the dress you got me...I look so cute in it :)


I am SO you Dad....I even make your funny camera face!!!

Sorry mom, I had to make the face....I see dad do it all the time....I love you though!!


Look how tall I'm getting!


AH! Ody!! No Kisses!!!


This was today at the park....I got to use my first shovel and pail. I also ate a shovel full of sand :) I didn't much care for it :-P


I actually got sand in it this time!!!!!


I almost got it right!


What was that you said?


I tried to feed Ody some...he refused


Mom made a big mistake taking my hat off.....I poured sand on my head :)


Mom got me one of those suction cup bowls....I like it....I like it!!!!


Not bad for my first attempt huh?


Now for bath time!!! See you tomorrow Dad! XOXOXO
Ciao'
Bella


No comments: